Full Time | Oxfordshire
Join National Tennis Association in South Oxfordshire.
We are currently seeking a passionate and skilled individual to fill a full-time position with us. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of tennis in Didcot and Wallingford, South Oxfordshire.
- Delivering the core group coaching programme of 16 hours per week and individual coaching of between 10-15 hours per week.
- Conducting on-court sessions ranging from LTA Youth Start to Adult group sessions.
- Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday for group sessions. Individual coaching is flexible and on your schedule, either during the daytime/evening on group coaching days, or anytime on Thursday or Sunday.
- Building and managing your own self-employed coaching business, alongside delivering the group coaching program.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous coaching experience, with a focus on tennis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging and effective individual coaching sessions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- LTA coaching qualifications – Minimum Level 2
- LTA Coach Accredited
The candidate must also have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for the game.
- Experience in delivering a wide range of coaching sessions.
- A strong customer service ethos and desire to improve coaching services to all.
- A professional manner and be reliable.
- The ability to offer professionalism and become a role model and inspiration for players.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- The passion for continued learning and self-development .
- Some experience in working with the LTA and tennis clubs.
- Experience in marketing coaching programmes in local communities and schools.
- Experience in using software packages (including ClubSpark).
Benefits and Compensation:
- The successful candidate will inherit a minimum of 10-15 hours of regular individual coaching sessions from the current Coach.
- Retain 100% income from individual coaching from self-employment
- Option to be on an employed or self-employed contract
- Personal Development Plan with NTA Management and CDP course
- Workplace perks – discount scheme (examples: cinema discounts, supermarket shopping discounts)
- All coaching equipment provided
- Racket and clothing Sponsorship with Tecnifibre and Adidas
About National Tennis Association
Why join us?
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Interviews will take place immediately with a view to starting in October 2023