We welcome you to enter our LTA Grade 3 event this Easter.
Our aim is to provide players and spectators with a fantastic playing experience.
Not quite Wimbledon, but you can expect to be looked after to the highest level both on and off-court.
Venue, Parking & Accommodation
Sportspark is one of the largest and most successful sports facilities in the UK.
Other than the mini red event, the tournament will be played on 6 outdoor floodlit macadam courts.
The red event will take place in a sports hall with an excellent viewing balcony.
Free parking is available on site.
Accommodation is available on site at Broadland Lodge, you can find out more by clicking here.
Food & Drink
Sportspark cafe will be open 7.30am – 9.30pm daily, here you will find a large range of hot and cold food which can you enjoy within the restaurant. See the menu by clicking here.
You are also welcome to bring your own food on-site if you would prefer.
Our aim is to make sure all players have everything they need to perform to the highest level therefore you can expect the following services:
- Stringing – Our stringing team will be on-site daily and ready to restring your racket, either you can provide your own string or view our options by clicking here
- Warm-up area – Alongside the courts, we have reserved a 3G football pitch that can be used for your warm-up and cool down needs. The space can be used to suit your needs, we will have some equipment available including Bands, rollers, balance balls, skipping ropes. Feel free to bring your own equipment.
- Male Singles – u8, u9, u10, u11, u12, u14, u16, u18 & open
- Female Singles – u8, u9, u10, u11, u12, u14, u16, u18 & open
- Male Doubles – u12, u14, u 16, u18 & open
- Female Doubles – u12, u14, u 16, u18 & open
- Mixed Doubles – u14, u18 & open
The specific dates that each event are being played can be found by clicking here.
We are also hosting singles and doubles events for players with a learning disability, these are named ‘Orange Singles’ ‘Orange Doubles. These are open events that will be played on an orange-sized court.
We have committed to a minimum £1000 prize fund which can increase based on entries.
The open singles winner will receive a minimum of £250.
All junior winners will receive Amazon vouchers as we are not permitted to award money.
We are here to help and answer any questions, feel free to drop us an email: email@example.com
You can contact our referee directly, Derek Perry, either 07966455012 or firstname.lastname@example.org