Full Time | Dollis Hill Lane, Brent, Middlesex NW2 6HY
This position is based at Gladstone Park in Brent at the brand new facility which boasts 8 floodlit and 3 mini tennis courts.
The Head Coach will be responsible for the management of the programme and the facility.
The role will involve 20 hours a week of group coaching and the delivery of core products, plus opportunities for additional earnings through individuals, camps, extra groups and tournaments.
The salary is based on 20 hours of weekly group coaching across 47 weeks of the year, salaried at £25,000. The role will also earn an additional income from holiday camps, competitions and individuals between £15,000 – £20, 000.
The total package is expected to be £35, 000 – £40, 000 in year one.
In addition, the role will involve developing a borough-wide strategy, leading a team and managing the facility.
– Salaried position
– Workplace Pension
– 5x weeks paid holiday
– Workplace perks – discount scheme (examples: cinema discounts, supermarket shopping discounts)
– Retain 100% income from individual coaching
– Personal Development Plan and CPD courses
– Terms with Adidas and Tecnifibre.
1. Develop and lead a high-quality all-round tennis programme which caters for all ages and abilities.
2. Deliver both group and individual coaching to a high professional level, with good structure organisation and feedback to players.
3. Create and grow outreach and community links to raise awareness of the project and programme.
4. Actively work towards agreed key performance indicators for programme participants and facility users.
5. Work closely with NTA’s development team, the council and the LTA to provide a quality tennis offering to the local community.
6. Attend regular management meetings to report on project progress.
7. Manage the facility including the office, storage and toilet.
8. Undertake any other duties as may be required.
– Working within a national partner of the LTA and one of largest Coaching Organisation in the UK
– Leader in successful community park programmes across the country
– Personal Development pathway within the company – CPD, mentoring, on and off court training
– Coaching terms with Tecnifibre and Adidas. Personal retailer for Tecnifibre in which you keep 100% of profits generated by sales.
– Head Coach employment salary and performance-related bonus scheme
Overview of Venue / Company
National Tennis Association (NTA) is a leading tennis management and coaching provider in UK, established in 2004, with the aim of increasing participation in the sport through the development of professional coaching programmes and forming links between clubs, schools and local authorities.
NTA are recognised as an official national partner of the LTA.
We offer professional management solutions to venues and coaches that are proven to develop and enhance multiple aspects of tennis services and work closely with the LTA and tennis venues in developing programmes and facilities in the UK.
Our coaches are the most important asset to the company so we believe in extensive support and development for all members of the team.
Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) Level 3 Coach Qualification or above
First Aid Certificate
LTA Accredited Coach (accreditation + will be required)
Experience in delivering a wide range of coaching sessions.
Experience of working with the LTA and tennis clubs
Ability to travel, ideally the right candidate would live locally.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Have a strong customer service ethos and desire to improve coaching services to all.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a challenging management role
Create an ambitious vision for the programme
Good computer skills and experience in marketing coaching programmes in local communities and schools
Willing to learn and develop as part of a team
Why join us?