Customer Success Officer
Full Time | Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1DB
An exciting opportunity to join our Customer Success Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and customer service support throughout the National Tennis Association estate. The role will act as the first point of contact for player and parent enquiries. It also includes supporting a range of exciting and innovating initiatives to promote and develop the growth of tennis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administrative role and a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service. The candidate will be required to have an understanding of basic applications and database management, along with strong computer and data entry skills.
Candidates will have a basic understanding of tennis and programme coordination, but this is not essential for the role. We will accept candidates with a strong passion to learn.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week.
- Provide wow customer service, and act as the first point of contact customers.
- Handle telephone calls/email enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Promote and administer Coaching Plans and memberships.
- Ensure information held in our database remains accurate and up to date.
- General office administration such as scheduling, ordering supplies, invoicing, processing payments, minute taking and filing.
- Updating websites including updating information, results, courses and news.
- Build an excellent understanding of our websites and other digital resources and be able to signpost people to information.
- Build and maintain a broad and relevant understanding of our organisation.
- Support the Development and Coaching teams as required.
Skills / Competencies / ExperienceTime management and prioritisation
- Ability to manage your own time and work to set deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to make decisions
Drive and motivation
- Positive attitude with a can-do mentality
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to adapt and respond under pressure
- Ability to build a broad understanding quickly and a commitment to understanding all aspects of our organisation
Strong communication and customer services skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise and communicate with people at all levels
- Previous administration experience in a customer-focused role would be advantageous
- Understanding and working with and supporting volunteers
- Ability to positively engage and support customers no matter what the situation
- Ability to respond positively and efficiently to enquiries
Strong organisation skills
- Good organisation skills and ability to use own initiative and multi-task
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in organising events would be advantageous
High proficiency in IT and interest in social media
- High IT literacy (good knowledge of MS Office applications, experience and proficiency in using databases and use of the internet)
- An understanding and interest in how social media (e.g. Twitter / Facebook) can be used to raise awareness.
Why join us?